Website Content  © Mate Migration 2011. Terms of Website Use and Privacy Policy

Mate Migration
Getting You There.

Working Holiday Visas and Student Visas

Student Visas



Mate Migration can help you with working holiday visas  if you meet the following  criteria:


· Aged under 31


· Have no children


· Be able to show £2000 in your bank account


· Have none or very minor Health and character (Police) concerns


If you  meet these requirements then please phone or email and Mate Migration can help you with the Visa Process




If you are looking to study in Australia Mate Migration can help with getting the visa but you will need to have a few things in place first.


You will need to have chosen and to be enrolled in a course that is approved by CRICOS Commonwealth Register of Institutions providing Courses for Overseas Students (You can ask the provider of the course if they are CRICOS accredited).


You will only be able to apply for the visa usually within 3 months of the course starting.


Depending on the county that you are from there may be some other requirements that you will need.


If you are looking at Studying in Australia then please call Mate Migration and we can talk through the timing and requirements for your application.


Contact Us

Contact Us  Call 0845 680 4817


To see if you are eligible for a visa for Australia, contact us for a free initial

visa assessment.


Mate Migration can help you with your Australia emigration and visa application.