Website Content  © Mate Migration 2011. Terms of Website Use and Privacy Policy

Mate Migration
Getting You There.

New Zealand Family Visas

Family Migration Category

Mate Migration help you get your Family Category Visas for New Zealand by



Spouse/Partner Visa


If you want to take your partner back to New Zealand (If you are a New Zealand/Australian citizen) we can help you migrate to New Zealand. It is important to be able to show at least 12 months evidence of living together and of the relationship for this visa.


Other Visas


Other visa types to help you join the rest of your family in emigrating to New Zealand include: Parent Visa, Child Visa, Other Relative Visa.


Generally, successful visa applications are from people with good health and character. These and more specific criteria form part of our initial visa assessment as licensed immigration advisers, before we take you on your case and help you emigrate to New Zealand.


If you want to live in New Zealand, Mate Migration can help you get a visa to start a new life in New Zealand, contact us for your free initial visa assessment.

Contact Us

Want Permanent Migration to New Zealand?


You may need a Work Permit Category Visa or Skilled Category Visa


Mate Migration can help you with your visa application to NZ.

Contact Us



Tel: 0845 680 4817



To see if you are eligible, contact us for a free initial visa assessment.


Mate Migration can help you with your emigration to New Zealand.


News Autumn 2016: Contact us regarding changes to the Parent Category for New Zealand