· Initial visa eligibility assessment, consultation and case work by expert
Licensed Immigration Adviser (New Zealand) or Registered Migration Agent (Australia)
· All aspects of visa submission and processing, both online and paper based.
Keeping you informed at every stage
· Review, professional advice and organisation of your supporting documentation
· Following the case up with the Government Department and liaising between
you and them . Also liaising with other bodies e.g. Skill Assessment and Employers
· Guidance on current legislation and advice at every stage
· Presenting your information in the best way for visa success, based on
our experience and professional qualifications.
· Personalised ongoing visa support and advice for moving country and relocation
packages available through partner agencies: including currency transfers and removals.
· Competitive and fixed fees, with payments split between stages in the visa
Help me live in Australia Help me live in New Zealand
Help my company get visas worldwide
‘A First Class Service ‘ - CG
Contact Us Call 0845 680 4817
To see if you are eligible for a visa for Australia, contact us for a free initial
Mate Migration can help you with your visa application.